Here is what you will find on this page:
- How to get in touch (and when not to)
- Waiver of liability
- Disclosure of beneficial payments
- Notice on copyright
- Contact and ownership information
Want to Get in Touch? Please Read This First!
I’m not a fan of e-mails in general. In fact, I don’t read most of them… as any website owner will know, there are excellent reasons why.
To save you time, here are the mails I will always ignore / delete.
- Guest post requests (first one ignored, ‘did you get my message’ ones are instantly marked as spam)
- Requests that I link to your ‘skyscraper’ article or similar
- Anything selling me article placements / posts
- Manufacturers with strangely garbled / badly translated introductions
- Broken website nonsense from developers
- Anything from ‘SEO agencies’ at all
Not everyone sending these mails are bad. Some people might even take the time to ‘personalise’ the text. Come on folks, its all the same guides, there are millions of you… it is just time to stop wasting your own time and mine with this follow-up bullshit.
Now, there are some mails I will look at, and even (on a rare occasion) reply to.
- Product review requests (from the makers / brands, I accept on a case-by-case basis, and will always state clearly in the review that I was sent a review item)
- Real people with real ideas: Could be a kickstarter campaign, a unique product, an event or some unique take on technology.
- You might be a webmaster in the same field, competitor or otherwise. I worked with many ‘rivals’ over the years, and have built both working relationships and friendships.
Pretending to be in these categories will only waste more time… genuine mails only!
Guess this does sound harsh. The reality is that running websites makes my inbox spam-central, hopefully my little rant will at least cut this down.
So, do you really still want to mail me?
Waiver of Liability
Planet Corporation will endeavour to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and up to date. However no representations are made about the fitness for purpose of any material published here. This expressly covers any travel, financial and product advice, and reviews of any service. By using any information contained in this website you expressly agree that Planet Corporation Kft or the authors shall not be held responsible for any losses or issues whether directly or indirectly incurred.
Here is the deal: By enjoying the information on this site you expressly acknowledge that this is for entertainment purposes only. Any action performed based on the information here should be under the supervision of a qualified professional.
Disclosure of Beneficial Payments
Planet Corporation Kft receives financial compensation from online retailers and other 3rd parties when visitors to this site follow links to their product pages and make purchases there. This includes, though is not limited to, the Amazon.co.uk affiliate scheme.
Copyright of Materials
Having been an online publisher for 10+ years, I have come to realize that the only way to deal with content thieves is via legal channels. Please note that no information published on this site may be reproduced for any purpose without the express written permission of the owners.
If written material or custom graphics are stolen I will not get in touch with you, a DMCA complaint will be filed demanding your host take down your website – and then legal action may follow.
Pictures on this site come from Fotolia.com, Pixabay.com, Unsplash.com and from individual product pages at amazon.co.uk. I even made some myself using Dall-E and regularly edit them with Canva.