Here is what you will find on this page:
- How to get in touch (and why you should not, generally, do this)
- A waiver of liability
- A disclosure of beneficial payments
- A notice on copyright
- Contact and ownership information
If you are instead looking for a list of the content, then a great starting point for that is this Sitemap Page.
Want to Get in Touch? Please Read This First!
I’m not a fan of e-mails in general. In fact, I don’t read most of them… as any website owner will know, there are good reasons why.
To save you time, here are the mails I will always ignore / delete.
- Guest post requests (first one ignored, ‘did you get my message’ ones are instantly marked as spam)
- Requests that I link to your ‘skyscraper’ article or similar
- Anything selling me article placements / posts
- Manufacturers with strangely garbled / badly translated introductions
- Broken website nonsense from developers
- Anything from ‘SEO agencies’ at all
Not everyone sending these mails is bad. Some people might even take the time to ‘personalise’ the text. Come on folks, its all the same guides, there are millions of you… it is just time to stop wasting your own time and mine with this follow-up bullshit.
Now, there are some mails I will look at, and even (on a rare occasion) reply to.
- Product review requests (from the makers / brands, I accept on a case-by-case basis, and will always state clearly in the review that I was sent a review item)
- Real people with real ideas: Could be a Kickstarter campaign, a unique gym, fitness event or some unique take on technology. You might be a webmaster in the same field, competitor or otherwise.
Pretending to be in these categories will only waste more time… genuine mails only!
Guess this did sound harsh. The reality is that running websites makes my inbox spam-central, hopefully my little rant will at least cut this down.
So, do you really still want to mail me?
Waiver of Liability
Planet Corporation will endeavor to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and up to date. However no representations are made about the fitness for purpose of any material published here. This expressly covers any travel or purchase recommendation type advice, or reviews of any 3rd party product or service. By using any information contained in this website you expressly agree that Planet Corporation Kft or the authors shall not be held responsible for any losses or security issues whether directly or indirectly incurred.
Here is the deal: By enjoying the information on this site you expressly acknowledge that this is for 100% entertainment purposes only. Any action performed based on the information here should be under the supervision of a qualified professional.
Disclosure of Beneficial Payments
Planet Corporation Kft receives financial compensation from online retailers and other 3rd parties when visitors to this site follow links to their product pages and make purchases there. This includes, though is not limited to, the Amazon.co.uk affiliate scheme.
Planet Corporation does not collect or track any personally identifiable data using this website, or at the time of writing collect e-mail address information. Collective data on site visits and page views is collected though the Google Analytics system.
Copyright of Materials
Having been an online publisher for 8 years, I have come to realize that the only way to deal with content thieves is via legal channels. Please note that no information published on this site may be reproduced for any purpose without the express written permission of Mark Holland, owner of Planet Corporation Kft.
If written material or custom graphics are stolen I will not get in touch with you, a DMCA complaint will be filed demanding your host take down your website – and then legal action may follow.
Pictures on this site come from Fotolia.com, Pixabay.com and other sources expressly marked as ‘collective commons’.